Home | Gallery | Forum | Ads YESTERDAYSTRUCK.COM 
The Classic Truck Resource Page
Vintage Truck Headquarters

Featured Photo

Classified Ads
Photo Ads

Discussion Forum
Forum Archives

Misc Truck Photos
Ford Truck Photos
Picture List

Research & Info
Model Profiles
Ford F-Series
Truck Links

Contact Us

Related Sites
Antique Tractors
Kountry Life
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Trucks

Need Help Locating a Part for My 1990 Chevy Pickup

Welcome [Log out]
Author  [Modern View]

11-13-2015 19:46:41

Report to Moderator

Just noticed the plug that goes into the side of clutch housing on my truck is missing. It's the infamous GETRAG trans. Tried to get it at a dealer but it is now longer available, listed as being discontinued. The part number is 15677601 and the dimensions on the plug are M24x2.0. If anyone knows of where I can get one or a substitute part, please let me know.



[Reply]   [No Email]
[Options]  [Printer Friendly]  [Posting Help]  [Return to Forum]   [Add a Reply]

Hop to:


Copyright © 2002-2013 YesterdaysTruck.com
Antique Truck Headquarters