Home | Gallery | Forum | Ads YESTERDAYSTRUCK.COM 
The Classic Truck Resource Page
Vintage Truck Headquarters

Featured Photo

Classified Ads
Photo Ads

Discussion Forum
Forum Archives

Misc Truck Photos
Ford Truck Photos
Picture List

Research & Info
Model Profiles
Ford F-Series
Truck Links

Contact Us

Related Sites
Antique Tractors
Kountry Life
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

Classic Truck Discussion Board


[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]

Posted by FFAChapter on May 27, 2005 at 05:34:10 from (

I can't find the hole in the floorboard of the 1952(I think) Dogde truck so I can look at the mater cylinder. When you look underneath the truck you see where there is a rod that pushs into something, but I can't find anywhere to see what the master cylinder looks like. I need alot of help here! Maybe I'll post some pictures and maybe you can tell me what I'm looking at! Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup


Subject: Re: HELP!


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to this message. Your email address must be entered above to receive notification. This notification will be cancelled automatically after 2 weeks.


Copyright © 2002-2020 YesterdaysTruck.com
Antique Truck Headquarters